HELLO AGAIN, LOVE.
- January 14th: 4% of all China products may start to experience a pause on shipping.
- January 20th: Another 8% of all China products will pause shipping.
- January 24th: Another 10% of all China products will pause shipping.
- January 31st - February 7th: No processing or shipping on China orders.
- February 8th - February 12th: China orders will resume processing and shipping, but may experience some delay due to order backlog.
- February 13th: China orders will resume their normal processing and shipping time.
What does this mean for our guests?
- Affected products will have delay information in the product tags on each product detail page. Shipping delays will be included as a tag in each product page, as well as if the product will be shipped from our US warehouse. The screenshot below shows a preview on how to determine how your order will arrive in conjunction with the delay time frames
Shipping and logistics affected by holidays are some of the obstacles that face all eCommerce businesses, but with these guidelines in place, we hope to ease any frustration our customers could encounter so that their shopping experience with us is top notch.
Until next time, Loves, and as always, stay safe.