Blake High-Rise Color Skinny Jeans
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secure Payment
- Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
- Inclusive Sizing
Add some fun to your ensemble with these high-rise color skinny jeans. With moderate stretch and a splash of navy, you'll be ready to take on the day.
- Length: Cropped
- Material: 58% cotton, 39% polyester, 3% spandex
- Stretch: Moderate stretch
- Sheer: No
- Body: Not lined
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Made in Vietnam
- Models are wearing sizes S and 1X.
- Product measurements:
S: hip 34 in, rise 10.5 in, inseam 28 in, waist 27 in
M: hip 36 in, rise 11 in, inseam 28 in, waist 29 in
L: hip 38 in, rise 11.5 in, inseam 28 in, waist 31 in
XL: hip 40 in, rise 12 in, inseam 28 in, waist 33 in
1X: hip 43 in, rise 12.5 in, inseam 28 in, waist 36 in
2X: hip 46 in, rise 13 in, inseam 28 in, waist 38 in
3X: hip 50 in, rise 13.5 in, inseam 28 in, waist 42 in
Zenana is a leading clothing company offering sustainable, ethical, and affordable basics made from quality fabrics, to ensure that they will last for many seasons to come. Their main goal is to provide environmentally friendly clothing at an affordable price.
Honey & Fig ships within the US only at this time.
We ship all orders with a based on the weight of the package:
- Orders less than 1 lb - $6.95
- Orders 1 lb to 5 lbs - $8.95
- Orders over 5 lbs - $11.95
All orders over $150 will be eligible for free shipping.
Make sure you are shipping to a secure location. We are not responsible for stolen packages.
You are responsible for entering the correct delivery address for your package. Any returned packages will be subject to returned shipping fees.
If packages are sent to the wrong address with Honey & Fig being at fault for the issue, we will cover costs 100% for replacing your order.
We understand mistakes happen and want our customers happy, however, once the items leave our shipping facilities, we are not responsible for any packages in any way, shape, or form.
Domestic (within the US)
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are typically processed in the same day within business hours otherwise are processed the next day. Shipping timelines are 3-5 business days unless otherwise noted on the item page with Worth The Wait.
Honey & Fig offers the following shipping processes:
- USPS/UPS: First class 3-5 business days transit
- Worth The Wait: 5-10 business days transit
- Please make sure the address we are shipping to is a secure address. If packages are stolen we will try our best to help but we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- Due to higher online order volumes across the US, there may be a delay in your package delivery time during the holiday seasons. Please allow an extra 2-3 business days for delivery of your package.
- Tracking your order is easy! We supply you with a tracking number once it is ready and sent via email. We currently use USPS as our mailing provider, but hope to change providers in the future!
Returns & Exchanges
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS TO ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT.
- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card.
- We want our guests to be happy, but let's face it - shopping online is never perfect! We must receive your return request within 14 days of your order delivery date to be eligible for a refund. From here, our guests have 30 days' to be able to return their order. To request a return label, please use the return portal listed here in the policy or at the bottom of our website!
- Orders needing to be returned must be requested within 14 days of delivery AND placed in the mail system within 30 days of receiving the order. Returns not following this guideline will be rejected - no exceptions. We follow a strict guideline policy to ensure inventory levels are accurate as possible for customers as well as ensuring refunds are placed correctly.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. Please include your package slip (invoice) with the return. If we receive your item and it does not meet the requirements, there will be a 25% restock fee deducted from your return amount.
- Our customer service runs from Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST with the exception of holidays observed. (For example, if we are closed the Monday for a holiday and will have left the office at noon the Friday prior.)
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged - there is no exception to this. Sale inventory moves exceptionally fast, and we cannot promise that your size will be available.
- Lost items are not refundable with the exception of Honey and Fig being at fault (I.e. accidentally sending the package to the wrong address, however, we use the information our customers supply in their orders)
Do we offer return labels?
We do! Be sure to have your order number and email associated with that email handy:
Follow the link below and follow the prompts:
As we mentioned above, you must use the return portal to begin a return within 14 days of your order being delivered. Unfortunately, we cannot accept clothing past the 30-day return policy for store credit or exchanging. Requests for returns and not placed in the mail system within this time frame will be rejected - no exceptions. We follow a strict guideline policy to ensure inventory levels are accurate as possible for customers as well as ensuring refunds are placed correctly.
- All accessories & shoes
- All swim & intimates
- All final sale/clearance items
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.